CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 14, 2010

Explaining The Flock

WHAT ARE THESE CRAZY BIRDS DOING IN YOUR FRONT YARD?

There are two things you need to do to have these fine specimens removed from your yard:

1) Pay me off…
Make a donation to my fundraising efforts either by check (made payable to the "Susan G Komen 3 Day Walk")), or credit/debit card (go to http://www.the3day.org/goto/PinkDramaMama and make a donation. Please comment that it is for the "Flock"). Suggested donation amount is $25, but I realize not everyone can do that, so any amount is appreciated. Of course, donations in excess of $25 are also greatly appreciated. “NOTE” Any donation in excess of $50 also “buys” you flocking insurance, which means your friends can’t flock you back for 60 days. $100 or more “buys” you insurance for the entire 2010 fundraising season.

2) Turn in a friend…
Give me the name and address of a neighbor or friend who will be the next recipient of this lovely pair of birds. I won’t ask if you’re sending them out of fun, friendship or mischief…I just ask that you do help them find a new home. As soon as I’ve received your donation, I’ll remove the girls from your front yard and will plant them anywhere you’d like in a 20 mile radius (for now).

0 comments: