CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 14, 2010

What The Flock Is Going On?

Hello and welcome to my 3 Day Flamingo Flocking Fundraiser. If you are reading this, you have either been Flocked or saw a neighbor who got flocked and became curious to see what it was all about. So welcome!

My name is Jamie Hodges and I am walking in the Susan G. Komen 3 Day Walk for the Cure this November in Dallas. In order to participate in this amazing event, I committed to raising $2300. And thanks to my Pink little friends, I hope to reach this goal and exceed it all in the name of Breast Cancer Research.

So Congratulations! You have been Flocked!

All of the directions on what to do now should be in the clear plastic container that was on your doorstep. But in case you have misplaced the container, you can find all of the information in previous posts on this blog.

Operation Flamingo Flock
Flocking is easy and fun. I go late at night and plant my birds in someone's yard. I started by flocking friends that I thought would appreciate the idea. In order for the birds to be removed from their yards, they needed to pay me off (donation, of course) and give me the name of the next flocking victim, and so on. I call this, "Operation Flamingo Flock."

Flocking Insurance
Anyone that has been flocked knows that the Flamingo Letter states that certain donation amounts buy you "flocking" insurance. This means that donations of $50 or more will buy you temporary flocking insurance so your friends cannot flock you for 60 days. Donations of $100 or more buys you protection for the entire 2010 fundraising season!

0 comments: